Welcome to the NIC Collaboration Hub
Join the Hub to Connect, Collaborate and Make a Difference!
The NIC Hub is a secure, interactive platform where members of our “community of networks” collaborate with colleagues on unique, impactful initiatives. It’s also a place where they discuss important topics and share their insights, resources and projects. Participating on the Hub enables you to expand your network, showcase your knowledge, learn from others’ successes and failures, and further your own work. Examples of what happens on the Hub include:
- Engaging in deep conversations and concrete actions with the NIC workgroups that are playing an active a role in advancing interoperability and information-sharing across SDOH domains.
- Exploring, learning and participating in the workgroups’ ground-breaking efforts to achieve enduring progress in the health and well-being of children, adults and communities.
- Being a part of engineering greater information-sharing and collaboration in human services, public health, health IT, education, public safety, emergency response, and other relevant domains.
Over 1,300 Members. Thank You!
We are proud to say that the NIC Hub now has over 1,300 members! Subject matter experts, technologists, senior leaders from government and industry at all levels, scholars, and other professionals from all 50 states and 17 countries have joined and shared their experience. Connect with peers!
- Want a peek at what we do and how you can participate? Feel free to drop into our Let’s Get Technical/Project Unify workgroup conversation, which takes place online each Wednesday from 4-5 p.m. ET. Contact Amanda Taylor for more information.
- Since its inception, the NIC has hosted and continues to host webinars and conversations that provide participants with a one-stop destination for current information related to advancing interoperability. Check out our webinars!