The American Public Human Services Association (APHSA) is accepting proposals for the APHSA 2019 National Health and Human Services Summit, May 19-22 in Arlington, VA.
APHSA is elevating critical policy discussions and providing an opportunity for collective conversations with the Administration and Congress for a shared path forward for a modern, responsive and effective human service system. APHSA’s members are committed to a human services system focused on:
- Child and family well-being
- Employment and economic well-being
- Improved population health
The agenda will be organized in these four areas:
- Operational Optimization
- Healthier Communities Through Prevention
- Policy and Practice Solutions for Family and Community Well-being
We are seeking proposals that will create a conversation, engage public and private partners from the health and human services sector and include thought leaders in the field.
Submissions are due by Tuesday, February 19, 2019.