Developed by members of the LTPAC HIT Collaborative, this three-day virtual event will be packed with highly valuable information for long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) stakeholders, policy and payment reform updates to emerging use cases, trends and promising practices.
Hear from government and industry leaders on a variety of critical issues facing the LTPAC sector including:
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and technology on LTPAC and collaborative care
- Regulatory and policy updates from CMS and ONC
- Telehealth and chronic care management
- Value-based care, payment reform and policy changes
- Interoperability, care coordination and partnerships with acute care