This week’s Let’s Get Technical call will be a working session in which we’ll expand on our productive conversation of last Friday, which focused on Project Unify. For those who weren’t able to participate, this exciting initiative focuses on bringing together two efforts we had already been working on: cross-domain person-matching and developing a proof of concept for interoperability between health and human services.
We look forward to hearing many of your voices this Friday, if you want to participate, help shape the project or are simply interested in the subjects it covers. We’re very grateful and inspired by the high level of engagement in our LGT group, and will strive to continue providing content that provides value for everyone involved.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming activities/presentations in the coming weeks:
- October 25: The critical role of Public Safety for building a holistic, person-centered system of care for prevention, diversion and treatment.
- November 1: Overview of the Gravity Project: Documenting select data for use in medical systems to operationalize the social determinants of health.
- November 8: Insights and observations about building systems to research, prevent and treat disease in developing nations and how they apply to U.S. efforts.
Tell your story, share your views and spread the word!
We look forward to your continued engagement. Feel free to add comments/thoughts/questions. Post a discussion, write a blog, and/or contribute your ideas for future discussion topics. We’ll take a few minutes during our next call to sort through these, prioritize them and identify who will lead each discussion. Invite your colleagues so they can join too.
About previous calls
Please note that we have posted the recording of the past LGT groups discussions for those who were unable to attend. Check them out!
Invite your colleagues and friends.
Daniel Stein & Dave Walsh
Join the LGT Group!
We recommend that you use Zoom link or app to join the call. You will be able to enjoy the full experience; video and audio. You will see who is participating to the call and you can view what is shared on the screen.
Zoom information: https://zoom.us/j/432403895
One tap mobile:
- +16468769923,,432403895# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,432403895# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location:
- +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 432 403 895
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ajpNBenE9