- Oct 29, 2020 at 8:00am PDT to Nov 19, 2020 at 5:00pm PST
- Location: Online
- Description: 2020 Breaking Barriers Interagency Symposium. We want to share the lessons learned over the past year, especially as the country and counties learn how best to serve our children and their families during COVID-19, the economic down
- Created by: Daniel Bach
- Categories: Education, Emergency Services, Health IT, Human Services, Public Health, Public Safety
- Nov 17, 2020 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm EST
- Location: Virtual
Social determinants of health are defined by the World Health Organization as "the conditions in which people are born, grow, live, work, and age." For rural populations, many of these elements are less favorable than within urban areas. Building on
- Created by: Amanda Taylor
- Categories: Human Services
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.