- Presentation by the Person Matching Project Team about the revisions made to the template introduced on 8/16.
- Forming an additional Project Team Group.
- Selection of subject-matter expert presentation(s) to occur over the next few months.
Suggestions from last Friday's call
- There was general consensus about the recommended format for future meetings (see PPT for details).
- Participants generally liked the idea of including expert presentations as part of meetings periodically.
- General interest in forming additional Project teams for additional work.
- Agreement to maintain the weekly meeting frequency.
Tell your story, share your views and spread the word!
We look forward to your continued engagement. Feel free to add comments/thoughts/questions. Post a discussion, write a blog, and/or contribute your ideas for future discussion topics. We’ll take a few minutes during our next call to sort through these, prioritize them and identify who will lead each discussion. Invite your colleagues so they can join too.
Why we are doing this?
We believe this LGT group can make a real difference, so please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for making it as useful – to you and the field – as possible.
About previous calls
Please note that we have posted the recording of the past LGT groups discussions for those who were unable to attend. Check them out!
Daniel Stein & Dave Walsh
Join the LGT Group for more ...
How to access the call
We recommend that you use Zoom link or app to join the call. You will be able to enjoy the full experience; video and audio. You will see who is participating to the call and you can view what is shared on the screen.
Zoom information: https://zoom.us/j/432403895
One tap mobile:
- +16468769923,,432403895# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,432403895# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location:
- +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 432 403 895
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ajpNBenE9