- Daniel Stein and SOCI team will provide an overview of our next Interoperability Mural Gallery production - and hopefully inspire your creativity, some ideas and feedback before we go to Boston. As a strategic affiliate of HIMSS, SOCI will be participating in the Connected Health Conference in Boston October 16 - 18. We will introduce NIC and LGT to the broader, clinical/health care community and have some fun. Hopefully we'll inspire some new zealots to join the LGT from health and other domains.
- Dave Walsh (MITA TAC) will provide a sneak preview of the session he and Brian Book (of BookZurman) will present during next week's LGT call (October 4th). The presentation will focus on a FHIR-based, open source, proof of concept (about Opioids) that MITA TAC led at the MESC conference earlier this summer. This will be an early introduction for determining the 2020 MESC POC. Get in early and contribute to the POC.
- Review, discuss, and prioritize a list of topics/presentations we are preparing for our October and November LGT meetings. We want your input, ideas and suggestions. Also we want to encourage your active participation, and creation of new Project Teams.
- Updates, highlights and stories from this past week's happenings and conferences goers.
Tell your story, share your views and spread the word!
We look forward to your continued engagement. Feel free to add comments/thoughts/questions. Post a discussion, write a blog, and/or contribute your ideas for future discussion topics. We’ll take a few minutes during our next call to sort through these, prioritize them and identify who will lead each discussion. Invite your colleagues so they can join too.
About previous calls
Please note that we have posted the recording of the past LGT groups discussions for those who were unable to attend. Check them out!
Let's keep the conversation going and the momentum growing.
Invite your colleagues and friends.
Daniel Stein & Dave Walsh
Join the LGT Group!
We recommend that you use Zoom link or app to join the call. You will be able to enjoy the full experience; video and audio. You will see who is participating to the call and you can view what is shared on the screen.
Zoom information: https://zoom.us/j/432403895
One tap mobile:
- +16468769923,,432403895# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,432403895# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location:
- +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 432 403 895
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ajpNBenE9