Our upcoming call is on Friday, August 30.
- There was general consensus about the recommended format for future meetings (see PPT for details).
- Participants generally liked the idea of including expert presentations as part of meetings periodically.
- General interest in forming additional Project teams for additional work.
- Agreement to maintain the weekly meeting frequency.
About the Call
- Discuss use cases that other Project Teams can focus on to address critical/technical parts of the cross-domain interoperability work.
- Hear about a recent conference focused on NIEM, "NIEM Health Symposium: The Future of Health Interoperability."
LGT Group's Purpose and Strategy
- We will also devote part of the time on the call to the LGT group's governance process.
- We'll discuss the overview of the group's purpose and how we can move forward to advance the work in useful and tangible ways.
- We'll use the first project as an initial model for what we could create and how it could be useful to the various domains involved in the interoperability work across the country.
Developing this specific resource can be used by many/all domains engaged with health, safety and well-being of people. We can build on its success and address increasingly complex and challenging problems.
Suggestions from last Friday's call
- The project team members who participated on the call agreed to meet and develop the next iteration of the Person Matching Template, questions and recommendations.
- These will be presented along with additional questions / recommendations on the LGT call on August 30th.
- Materials and work in progress will be posted to the LGT Project post.
- The LGT call on 8/23 will focus on LGT governance, project team formation (2nd and future projects); recap of the recent NIEM Health symposium; NIEM on FHIR, and discussion about priority use cases; potential POC.
Tell your story, share your views and spread the word!
We look forward to your continued engagement. Feel free to add comments/thoughts/questions. Post a discussion, write a blog, and/or contribute your ideas for future discussion topics. We’ll take a few minutes during our next call to sort through these, prioritize them and identify who will lead each discussion. Invite your colleagues so they can join too.
Why we are doing this?
We believe this LGT group can make a real difference, so please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for making it as useful – to you and the field – as possible.
About previous calls
Please note that we have posted the recording of the past LGT groups discussions for those who were unable to attend. Check them out!
Daniel Stein & Dave Walsh
Join the LGT Group for more ...
How to access the call
We recommend that you use Zoom link or app to join the call. You will be able to enjoy the full experience; video and audio. You will see who is participating to the call and you can view what is shared on the screen.
Zoom information: https://zoom.us/j/432403895
One tap mobile:
- +16468769923,,432403895# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,432403895# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location:
- +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 432 403 895
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ajpNBenE9