This NIC webinar will focus on what the National Interoperability Collaborative (NIC) and its participants are doing during the coronavirus crisis, and what plans are in the works for moving forward once the pandemic is in the rear view mirror (whenever that may be). Essentially, this session will include an “open mic,” so you can share what you’re doing, listen to others’ ideas, and brainstorm ways we can support each other during this difficult period. Our guest presenters will get the discussion going by looking at some of NIC’s activities, such as:
- Advancing the Social Determinants of Health and Well-Being Action Agenda, led by Karen Smith, former Director of the CA Department of Public Health. Learn more >>
- Making the NIC Hub available to organizations that now need a virtual place for convenings, presentations, projects, etc. Learn more >>
- Partnering with Health Care IT Connect for a Hub-based Interoperability Gallery, featuring the DaVinci Project, the Gravity Project, the Michigan Health Information Network and NIC’s Project Unify.
We very much want to hear your thoughts, ideas and plans, so please join us for this timely session. Meanwhile, our warmest best wishes go out to you all.
Tell your story, share your views and spread the word!
We look forward to your continued engagement. Feel free to add comments/thoughts/questions. Post a discussion, write a blog, and/or contribute your ideas for future discussion topics. We’ll take a few minutes during our next call to sort through these, prioritize them and identify who will lead each discussion. Invite your colleagues so they can join too.
About previous calls
Please note that we have posted the recording of the past LGT group's discussions for those who were unable to attend. Check them out!
We look forward to this working session and hope you'll participate to share your thoughts and insights.
Invite your colleagues and friends.
Join Let's Get Technical! Group
Join Project Unify
Join Social Determinants of Health and Well-Being Group
We recommend that you use Zoom link or app to join the call. You will be able to enjoy the full experience; video and audio. You will see who is participating to the call and you can view what is shared on the screen.
Zoom information: https://zoom.us/j/432403895
One tap mobile:
- +16468769923,,432403895# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,432403895# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location:
- +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 432 403 895
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ajpNBenE9