Hello again, one and all. We hope that you had a good holiday and that the New Year is starting off well for you.
We’ve got an exciting array of webinars coming up as we resume our Let’s Get Technical Series. We’ll kick off that session with a brief summary of some highlights and key learning from our 2019 LGT discussions, then discuss how the pieces fit together and how they’ll figure into our plans for 2020. Next, we’ll tell you about the upcoming LGT webinars and some new Hub activities we’re planning in the year ahead. We’re excited about the breadth and depth of the topics we’ll be covering, which will include:
- A presentation and discussion about the new National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) Health Domain that’s launching soon.
- A multi-part series on Social Determinants of Health and Well-Being, including a focus on upstream and prevention factors.
- A closer look at the public safety domain through the lens of improving civil-legal supports with innovative technology in the courts.
- Ongoing updates and work sessions relating to our Project Unify proof of concept initiative, which is making very good progress.
- Many more presentations, conversations and initiatives that we hope will keep you interested, engaged, contributing and learning!
Again, Happy New Year to everyone. I look forward to starting up our discussions again.
Tell your story, share your views and spread the word!
We look forward to your continued engagement. Feel free to add comments/thoughts/questions. Post a discussion, write a blog, and/or contribute your ideas for future discussion topics. We’ll take a few minutes during our next call to sort through these, prioritize them and identify who will lead each discussion. Invite your colleagues so they can join too.
About previous calls
Please note that we have posted the recording of the past LGT groups discussions for those who were unable to attend. Check them out!
We look forward to this working session and hope you'll participate to share your thoughts and insights.
Invite your colleagues and friends.
Daniel Stein & Dave Walsh
Join Let's Get Technical! Group
Join Social Determinants of Health Group
We recommend that you use Zoom link or app to join the call. You will be able to enjoy the full experience; video and audio. You will see who is participating to the call and you can view what is shared on the screen.
Zoom information: https://zoom.us/j/432403895
One tap mobile:
- +16468769923,,432403895# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,432403895# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location:
- +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 432 403 895
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ajpNBenE9