- We will start the call with a brief update on NIC, the Six Domains in which we primarily work and, of course, an update on Project Unify (our proof of concept focused on cross-domain information-sharing and ubiquitous person matching).
- In addition, we’ll get a brief overview from some of the SMEs who have presented in recent weeks; we’ll discuss ways the various domains might be connected better.
- Finally, we’ll describe our planning for a NIC Stewards Fellowship program. In short, we are seeking subject matter volunteers to lead discussions and curate resources related to each of the six domains (health, human services, public health, education, public safety and emergency medical response) to help advance our goal of structuring informed cross-domain discussions to advance interoperability.
One of the main goals of the Let’s Get Technical group, and of the Hub in general, is to encourage exploration of the commonalities and differences between domains. It's all about bridging and busting silos to achieve more-efficient and effective outcomes that incorporate whole-person, value-based care goals. That only happens when we think laterally across domains, sectors and programs.
Daniel Stein will lead and moderate the discussion, along with other recent presenters and NIC members.
Tell your story, share your views and spread the word!
We look forward to your continued engagement. Feel free to add comments/thoughts/questions. Post a discussion, write a blog, and/or contribute your ideas for future discussion topics. We’ll take a few minutes during our next call to sort through these, prioritize them and identify who will lead each discussion. Invite your colleagues so they can join too.
About previous calls
Please note that we have posted the recording of the past LGT groups discussions for those who were unable to attend. Check them out!
We look forward to this working session and hope you'll participate to share your thoughts and insights.
Invite your colleagues and friends.
Daniel Stein & Dave Walsh
Join the LGT Group!
We recommend that you use Zoom link or app to join the call. You will be able to enjoy the full experience; video and audio. You will see who is participating to the call and you can view what is shared on the screen.
Zoom information: https://zoom.us/j/432403895
One tap mobile:
- +16468769923,,432403895# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,432403895# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location:
- +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 432 403 895
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ajpNBenE9