- Brian H., Adam, Noam, Susan, Greg & Karen: Work together to create a more “classic” style • Brian H., Adam, Noam, Susan, Greg & Karen: Work together to create a more “classic” style • Brian H., Adam, Noam, Susan, Greg & Karen: Work toget
The purpose of this meeting is to make final preparations for the Project Unify presentation on May 29. That meeting will be a deeper dive into topics related to Project Unify. The group agreed that those topics will be person matching and privacy/coRead more…
The purpose of this meeting was to review the Project Unify presentation slides from the May 1 webinar, titled “From Indiana to the National Accelerators: COVID-19 and Interoperability for a Better Path Forward,” and to prepare for the May 22 webinarRead more…
- Brian H.: Reach out to your New Hampshire connection to see if he and his team would be interested in partnering with Project Unify on the LEAP opportunity.
- All: If interested in being a part of the LEAP workgroup, contact Daniel.
- All: If
- Amanda: Send the May 1 presentation to the group for feedback by COB on Friday, April 24.
- Workgroup: Meet on Monday, April 27, to review the group’s feedback and make updates as necessary. Amanda will send out a Doodle to the workgroup to
Action items from the meeting:
- Group to review the May 1 slides and provide any additional feedback by COB on Friday, April 17.
- Tom, Susan, Arvinder, Eric, Brian H., and Andrew to work together to put together a use case diagram for slide 4 and enhanc
- We need project plan - to make progress on use case
- Integrate and leverage Gravity work into use case
- Agree upon use case
- Set calendar up for to do’s by May 1 InterOpathon
- Post new use case/”story” on Project Unify group on Hub
- courts, chil
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.