2019 In Review
A Look Back at some of the Year's Achievements and Most Popular Moments, on the NIC Hub!
8 groups | ~1K members | 400+ organizations | ~2K resources | 11K+ visitors | 18K+ visits | 111K+ pageviews | 87% engagement rate
Top 4 contributors
Top 3 Groups
- Opioid Prevention, facilitated by Joshua C. Rubin.
- Let's Get Technical!, facilitated by Dave Walsh.
- Social Determinants of Health and Wellness, facilitated by Navah Stein.
Members by Domains of Interest and Expertise
27 webinars | ~2K participants
Top 10 Webinars
Top 5 Blog Posts
60 videos | 3K+ views
Top 5 Videos
- Administrative Data as a Strategic Asset
- The NIC Interoperability Gallery ... In Their Words!
- Voices of Social Determinants of Health and Wellness
- Manage My Hub Profile Tutorial
- 1st Anniversary of the NIC Collaboration Hub
- Why did we build the NIC hub and what’s in it for our Unique Community?
- Thanks to You, a One-Year Anniversary for the NIC Hub
- Meet the NIC team: The NIC Virtual Open House
Connect, Share, Learn and achieve!